Scanned Photos 300dpi, RGB, NO COMPRESSION saved as High Quality JPG
Ad Copy -the exact wording as to appear in the layout -if a specific font is requested but unavailable to meStudio, either the font will be substituted or it becomes the clients responsibility to purchase a usable copy of that font.
2. Final Quote submitted– Once all artwork and ad copy is submitted to meStudio, a final quote is presented for the client’s approval. Upon approval, a 50% payment of the entire balance is required for the designing to begin.
3. Within 10-14 days the client will receive the first round of proofs. This will contain 2 variations of the design. It is at this time that all major changes are to be made. Changes must be made in writing, no verbal design changes will be accepted.
4. Within 5 days the client will receive the second round of their proof. This will include a final version of their design. At this time final changes are made and the design is signed off by the client.
5. The file is then prepared for the printer or online presentation. PMS colors chosen by the client. A payment of 50% the balance is required at this time, in order for the pre-press process to complete and the printer to receive the file for printing.
- The PANTONE System can render 1114 CMYK colors and is used for spot-color reproduction.
- The FOCOLTONE System can render 763 CMYK colors.
- The HKS swatches System, mostly used in Europe has a specified CMYK equivalent.
- The ANPA-COLOR System mostly used for newspaper applications.
- The TOYO Color Finder 1050 System used in Japan.
- TRUMATCH Color System is able to achieve 2000, computer-generated colors. Mostly used in USA.
6. Upon Printing completion, the job will be shipped to the client’s specified address. Once delivery is confirmed, final payment is due.